From The Secret History of the Cedar Valley
- To begin, click "create account" in the top right corner of the page. It only requires your email address and it is free.
- Just click on the EDIT tab on the top of any page you want to edit. Modify the text and click the Show Preview button to view your changes. If it looks the way you want it to, click Save Page.
- Read Editing Basics for a basic tutorial on how to edit these pages.
- Read Wikitext Examples for the syntax you will use to format the text which you will create on these pages.
- Consult the User's Guide: For Editors for information on using the wiki software.
- To learn more about writing articles, try the Wikipedia reference on How to Write Better Articles.
- If you're a stickler for style, try the Wikipedia Manual of Style.